I have been to a good number of Dollar Generals within 15 miles of my home in Western Pa and eastern Ohio but no one has any Clover Valley instant coffee and they can't give me a reason why it is out of stock. The tag is on all the shelves but every shelf is empty of your product.

Not one store manager can even tell me if it is back-ordered or exactly why there appears to be a shortage of this brand. Can you please help me locate a supply because I really LOVE this brand of instant coffee and I don't really like instant coffee but this one is just flavored different from all the other brands and has a wonderful taste.

Review about: Clover Valley Coffee.

Reason of review: out of stock.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Instant coffee.

I didn't like: Out of stock in dollar general stores.

Comments

Dealing with CV instant coffee. Well, the product is made in mexico.

Trumps tariffs. This is only the beginning.

Where is my CV instant coffee? Nothing else compares!!!

This is the only instant coffee we drink and it's been out in Alabama were we are from for2 months they need to bring it back. I understand they are no longer maken it and that it was a good sell.

This is ridiculous they keep taking it away like This. Its the only instant coffee I can drink.

We have been out of it on Tn. For 2 months now and Its driving me insane

I've been waiting for it to come back in stock for over a month and bought the last two jars...somehow. Now it's all gone!Dollar Tree has this weak stuff in a jar that we run through because it's so weak I have to heap it up to even make it taste similar.BRING BACK MY COFFEE!!!Oh, and another thing!

When it comes back in stock quit rationing it! It's like we have to compete with everybody else for the same 6 jars!Last time this happened, I went to Aldi's coffee for a year because I shouldn't have to make 4 or 5 trips to the store and be told..."It's on the truck" or "It came in but we don't have it on the shelves yet" BS!

I found 4 jars in Riverview, Fl. $20 each, if ya want one!

There is no Clover Valley Coffee at any DG here in mid Florida and it's *** me off! Wtf is going on????

I want to know too! This is one of the signs of the apocalypse!!!