4.0

I did not know the White Grape water had been discontinued.I went to about eight DGs all over the state, and I could not find one.

Finally a stock guy told me it was discontinued. I am sick about this! As the others have said, this was the best flavor, and I've told many people about it. Many found that as their new favorite drink.

I know you want to bring in new flavors, but I haven't found ONE I like. The coconut pineapple made my husband and me almost gag. It is the worst one I have ever tasted. PLEASE listen to your customers and bring the Clover Valley White Grape Sparkling Water back.

I know it generated a lot of money for your store. My husband and I usually consumed about 10 per week. I went to DG today especially for that.

We'll be waiting.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of clover valley sparkling bottled water from Clover Valley. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clover Valley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pineapple coconut sparkling water. Author liked the most clover valley white grape sparkling water and five dollar off coupon. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clover Valley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Show Low, Arizona, United States #1326162

I love the Coconut/Pineapple, can't stand the grape?

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1279057

Omg r u serious I love the pinapple coconut flavor..I have 3 I like...blood orange..and white grape