I been purchasing this popcorn for many years because of the great buttery taste.This weekend i bought the 12-2.4oz bags and was very disoppointed there was just a small taste of butter, normally my hands are soaked with butter after finished.

I hope your not cutting back on butter just to save a few cents. I will give this another chance and buy another box but if it's like this box i will make the call for refund 100% guarantee.

I don't know why i need to sit here and type 100 words but i will continue to write till i reach 100 i'm just about there.Richard Meyers dickm915@gmail.com

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of clover valley extra butter flavor microwave popcorn. Clover Valley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clover valley extra butter flavor microwave popcorn in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clover Valley.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments