I would recommend everyone NOT to buy their products.I know it's convenient to shop at the dollar store or that some families have no choice but this company (Clover Valley) produces horrible food.

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone to shop at the dollar store for food. Period. Even the cheese and drinks are bad. I believe the dollar stores are getting old/expired food from companies.

Even the Kraft cheese smelled horrible and the Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice taste spoiled. Clover Valley eggs are too watery and disgusting.

Someone else has to notice this.Whoever packages the food for Clover Valley needs to be investigated.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Clover Valley. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clover Valley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clover Valley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments