Additional Fees

This SAWDUST is the worst "tuna" I have ever wasted my money on!! SHAME ON YOU!!

People buy this brand to save money and quality was what built your customer base! YOU FORGOT THE QUALITY!!

This *** you are now passing off as tuna is no better than sawdust!! You can bet I will NEVER waste my hard earned money on your brands again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Chunk Light Tuna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is so true. They used to have decent Quality tuna, now it's like very fine graded dirt.

I think they are scraping up the left overs from the floor, and packing it in the cans, I just recently bought 50 cans to stock up. I opened them, and I saw what your picture is showing. I'm posting about this very thing on my blog. toxicfoods.org.

I'm also giving their address on there as well. Whoever is in charge of that dept. needs to be fired.

I tried to give them to my dog, he won't even go near it. So sad people always trying to save a dollar, to cheat us out of a decent product.

Yall old people are dumb as *** wanting the same quality but trying to save the 20 cents on a can of tuna... so sad...

#1632022

I thought that I was the only one that felt like I was eating sawdust instead of tuna. This was my first time purchasing this brand and it will be my last.

My 11 year old granddaughter told me that it was like eating ground up cardboard. I am not a finicky eater. If this had been the first time ever trying tuna, it probably would've been my last.

That's how bad of an impression it made. Thank goodness that I've had better quality of tuna before to compare it to.