Featured Not resolved

Bought a can of red kidney beans, but when I opened it - viola! Spinach! Now I have to write at least 100 words, so ...

No bean salad for me tonight:(

Didn't want spinach.

If I wanted a surprise in a can, I'd have bought the joke peanut brittle with a springy snake inside.

Why do I need 100 words to explain that I bought a can of what was supposed to be kidney beans, but turned out to be spinach?

We hear it all the time at work "Be diligent with your work!"

Man I really wish I had some kidney bean salad right now because all of this typing is making me hungry, but not for spinach.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of clover valley light red kidney beans beans from Clover Valley and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clover Valley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clover Valley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Chris2015_2015_358

I actually had this happen a few weeks ago.I got pineapple in a can of apricots.

Which sucks because I'm allergic to pineapple.They admitted they've had packaging issues so contact them.

Emmalinewolf

I have no idea how that mistake happened. Good luck with your spinach.

to Anonymous Houma, Louisiana, United States #1248326

Hiring illegal immigrants who don't speak english doesn't help matters.

how about instead of complaining on here a PUBLIC website you complain to the manufacturer directly since they are the one's responsible for their productand have NO control over this public site.

That is pretty fantastic. Someone must be a big fan of Popeye.