Clover Valley - Surprise!
Bought a can of red kidney beans, but when I opened it - viola! Spinach! Now I have to write at least 100 words, so ...
No bean salad for me tonight:(
Didn't want spinach.
If I wanted a surprise in a can, I'd have bought the joke peanut brittle with a springy snake inside.
Why do I need 100 words to explain that I bought a can of what was supposed to be kidney beans, but turned out to be spinach?
We hear it all the time at work "Be diligent with your work!"
Man I really wish I had some kidney bean salad right now because all of this typing is making me hungry, but not for spinach.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I'm not happy at all when cooking dinner I used one of clover valleys spices and noticed what looked like a peice of burnt meat a dead Beatle I am..."
- "Ok....i live in the United States and in Louisville Kentucky to ne exact...i regularly shop at Family Dollar store to purchase my water...i buy your water...plain purified water...with this batch..."
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "The day I received my vehicle it was already broken. The GPS was malfunctioning with a big red X over it, but I was told it would resolve itself after..."
- "I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A WILLIAM GIBBS INSISTING I OWED $1398. HE INFORMED ME THAT HE HAD ME ON RECORDING, AS WELL AS, A COPY OF MY SIGNATURE AND..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."