Clover Valley - Surprise!

Bought a can of red kidney beans, but when I opened it - viola! Spinach! Now I have to write at least 100 words, so ...

No bean salad for me tonight:(

Didn't want spinach.

If I wanted a surprise in a can, I'd have bought the joke peanut brittle with a springy snake inside.

Why do I need 100 words to explain that I bought a can of what was supposed to be kidney beans, but turned out to be spinach?

We hear it all the time at work "Be diligent with your work!"

Man I really wish I had some kidney bean salad right now because all of this typing is making me hungry, but not for spinach.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09 #1156342

I actually had this happen a few weeks ago. I got pineapple in a can of apricots. Which sucks because I'm allergic to pineapple. They admitted they've had packaging issues so contact them.

May 03 #1153677

I have no idea how that mistake happened. Good luck with your spinach.

May 01 #1152381

how about instead of complaining on here a PUBLIC website you complain to the manufacturer directly since they are the one's responsible for their productand have NO control over this public site.

Apr 11 #1142975

That is pretty fantastic. Someone must be a big fan of Popeye.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clover Valley. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Clover Valley.
Filing a new complaint about