2579 North St, East Troy, WI 53120, USA
2.0
Additional Fees

I bought some snacks at lunch, had a hour to kill so I stopped at the DG in town, bought a few items and Got some Pepperoni sticks with Cheese. Not even 45 mins later i am rushing to the damn restroom and am Going #2 and trying not to puke all over a Clients Bathroom, i had to call my Company Explain the most embarrassing thing in my life had just happened and lose hours of work, after feeling a little better after a bottle of pepto and so on I thought about it and I realized I had already tossed the wrapper of the first one I ate so I looked at the other one and You wouldn’t ever think it, but it is EXPIRED and not just a day or a week..

Months almost a Year actually .. Unbelievable I called they said oh come in and replace or get a refund. Come on ppl do you not understand what that just costed me? Your Carelessness of your inventory just Costed me more money then you can comprehend.

I am contacting Corporate or someone who can Get their company in shape, and to care about the products they stock and restock and the stuff they are supposed to remove. How hard is that? So people don’t get sick and Sue you..

come on. Very displeased and paying way more attention from now on...

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Pepperoni And Cheese Sausage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

sandralynndavis

You would not get sick that quickly after eating bad food.

to sandralynndavis #1542997

Oh, yes you would.

h.kitchener

It is now important to look at the expiration or best buy date on items you buy, from small stores right up to the major retailers. You cannot count of any store rotating their stock on a consistent basis.