I had been purchasing the Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer from Dollar General since it came out. It was so good even my 17 year old loved it amd thats saying a lot because she will only drink starbucks.

Went to pick up a few more bottles a while back and noticed the bottle had changed, no big deal. I opened it up and went to pour it and it was so thick and jel like i had to squeeze the bottle just to get it out. I thought maybe i had purchased a bad bottle so i dumped it out and opened a second bottle same thing. I went ahead and tried it.

Worst stuff ever! Tried drinking half the cup and ended up throwing it away. Couldn't get the horrible taste to go away all day to the point it made me nauseated. So last night they where out of the creamer they keep refrigerated so I decided to give it another try even shook the bottle and it didn't sound like it was so thick but opened it up this morning and same thing.

Straight to the trash it went and I wont bother waisting my money on it again. I don't know why they changed it because it was the best coffee creamer I had ever had, please go back to old way of making it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

First time user. I can’t stand the oil in it.

I should have read the list of ingredients before purchasing it. Lesson learned.

I don't like flavored additives to my coffee, but if I were you I'd find out how the stuff used to be (ingredients list) and make my own ; omitting the chemical additives, preservation substances, and much of the fat. Salt is an unhealthy additive once you've reached your 2000 mg per day ; even worse if you have compromised health (me) and are limited to just a little over half that per DAY. (1200-1500 mg MAX)