1.7
Additional Fees

Dollar general sold my very favorite coffee creamer salted caramel mocha I had to beat other people to the store to get it that's how good it was I swear that it was better than name brand coffee mate and others I was a faithful buyer then one day I went to buy some more and it was awful thick and nasty what the *** are you doing clover valley your creamer tastes like *** and looks like an science fair project your horrible for selling this crap to people I poured it on a plate put the plate upside down and this disgusting creamer took minutes to start dripping ugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It started making me feel sick!!!!!

This was my favorite too. I’ve searched everywhere trying to find something close to it and no luck!!! Why in the world would they change this to some thick yucky mess?

Head on over to Walmart. This company is not interested in their customers reviews.

Was the best... now it's ultra nasty! Threw ours in the garbage.

Ok I just bought this for the first time yesterday and got up this morning so excited to try it, well I opened it made my coffee and poured it in my coffee and it was like brown snot globing into my cup ! I don't think that is normal right?

Well I shake more and still same thing. I poured some in my sink and it's so thick and gelly like I was scared to taste it or anything .

Is it supposed to be this way ??? There goes my morning that was the only creamer I got !!!!!