filters
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - Bread had rubber in it

Purchased a loaf of sandwich bread from them last week. There was a piece of foam or rubber cooked through out the loaf. I called and made a report on Saturday, April 28, 2019 and told them I had a picture of it. I was to put the bread up and they’d get with me. I haven’t heard from them. I have a video. My child ate some of this mess.
Show

Clover Valley - Carrots, anyone?

I recently bought two cans of Clover Valley mixed vegetables, When I opened one, all I could see was carrots. I was annoyed and curious, so I separated the carrots from the other vegetables. 1 1/3 cups of carrots in ONE can. So I opened the other can. Combined, the two cans had 2 2/3 cups of carrots! That's ridiculous. If I wanted carrot soup, I'd have bought only carrots.
2.2
I didn't like
  • Carrots

Clover Valley in Phenix City, Alabama - Glover Valley Hot and Sweet Pickles

Just found out Dollar General dicontinued my favorite pickles.........WHY???? Please put them back on the Dollar General shelf!!!!!
Show

Clover Valley - Alkaline?

I am a chemist and tested your water. It was pH 6.0. That is the opposite of alkaline water
Show

Industrial machinery in clover valley applesauce

My stepdaughter opened and was eating a package of applesauce, clover valley brand and almost swallowed a broken rusty piece of stainless steel machinery that was in there from the factory.

Clover Valley in Elizabeth City, North Carolina - Love HOT & SWEET Pickles

Where are these fantastic pickles ? Can’t find them at Dollar General. Need more DESPERATELY !! Just opened my last jar.

Clover Valley - Pissed

What happened to the chocolate I CAN NOT find it anywhere
Show
Yesterday I scarfed down some ranch corn chips only to. Find I'm deathly allergic to them. I have been having this issue lately and trying to pinpoint a cause. I was hoping you might send me a list of preservatives that would be in them, that you add and that may be in...
Morenci, Michigan

Clover Valley in Melbourne, Victoria - TOO MUCH SUGAR

Clover Valley - TOO MUCH SUGAR
49g of sugar Incl. 49g of Added Sugar 98% Mountain Explosion is Carbonated Sugar Water with 2% Flavor.
3.0
Additional Fees
#1520581

Clover Valley - Sweet and hot pickles

I want the sweet and hot pickles to be brought back !!!!!!!
#1519096