filters
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - I have a question

I need to avoid gluten. How do I find out which of your products have gluten?

Clover Valley - Peanuts Suck

I had reservations buying peanuts from your brand and had good reason. Your Peanuts were old and stale and soft. They Sucked!

Clover Valley - Macaroni and cheese dinner

Clover Valley - Macaroni and cheese dinner
1/17/19 Just opened not one but 2 boxes and there was no cheese sauce. ! Little disappointed.

Clover Valley - God stuff

Tried Clover Valley Donut Shop Blend Decaf for the first time this week. Absolutely nothing wrong with it - full flavor, great aroma, good price.

Clover Valley - Soap water

Water tasted like soapy water Bought a 24 pack guess I can use it to sanitize the floor as mop bucket water

Clover Valley - HOT DOG BUNS

Had purchased some hot dog buns from Dollar General on Friday. The bar code 0 7101067958 6. Your buns fell apart can't use some that is in the bag, I mean litterly fell apart & are very flakey? I took pictures & have them saved if you want to send me your e-mail address so I can send the pictures? I have hot dogs but no buns which by the way I will never buy again due to this matter. Purchased the buns less than couple days ago, so unless the store put some older packages on the shelf, trying to get rid of the old ones first I can't answer that? But I do know something is wrong w/the ones I purchased. No I'm NOT HAPPY w/this item from your organization.

Broken glass inside of clover valley cookies
I purchased clover valley peanut butter cookies from dollar general on January 12, 2019 that had broken glass inside of the cream. I spoke with management about the issue & they suggested a refund & that I should contact the company of the product. This is very careless & unsafe.
1.9

Clover Valley - Terrible
If you can get passed the smell... the taste is worse Seriously I believe this was stored in a extremely moulded warehouse

Clover Valley - New nasty stuff

I have using this ever sense I first found it. It was the best until one day the bottle changed and I thought ok it’s bigger so good. WRONG I tried to pour it and it was so thick it wouldn’t pour and the taste wS nasty. It has more calories and carbs than the old one too. Please do something about it and bring the old one back. This one is not drinkable.

Clover Valley - Maple & bbrown sugar instance oatmeal

i buy maple brown sugar oatmeal at dollar general store and they are out why do they not care it anymore