Additional Fees

This is some *** *** *** off brand *** dollar store cookie ***.I am disgusted with the thought that they bought they could get away with this ***.

NOT TODAY. Probably using artificial sugar & recycled cardboard that was under a hobos ***. I don't put the *** up with Clover Valley brand. Trying to act like they're *** Gucci top brand ***.

NAH. AINT SLIDING ON THIS ***. I'm so triggered right now I want to hang myself with a Dollar General plastic bag.

Show them exactly the effect their *** cookies have on me.I'm done.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Clover Valley and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clover Valley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clover Valley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Hiawatha, Kansas, United States #1203318

You mad bro?!? Flipping s#!t over some cookies... Sounds like something my 3 y/o would do

Mcarthur, California, United States #1195991

Sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch..

Hanford, California, United States #1185769

Did you even try any of the cookies or is it not Gucci enough for you?