Clover Valley - Review about Soul Food Seasoning from Lakemont, Georgia
I'm not happy at all when cooking dinner I used one of clover valleys spices and noticed what looked like a peice of burnt meat a dead Beatle I am so disccusted
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Soul Food Seasoning
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I don't think anyone wants genetically engineered produced foods. This warning should have been on the FRONT of the bag. I would have not purchased this product had I seen..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."