Parkersburg, West Virginia

Got up in the middle of the night thirsty, grabbed a bottle of Clover Valley Purified water out of the fridge.(Purchased at Dollar General in Parkersburg WV ) It was dark since it was the middle of the night.

I took it to my bedroom and chugged over half of it. I noticed it had a horrible smell/taste. I turned the light on to examine what i had just drank. And it looked like it had eggs, or some kind of seed or something floating in it.

I am contacting the company in the morning.Photo attached.

Review about: Clover Valley Purified Drinking Water.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

The company never contacted me.

Love Dogs
Taylor, Texas, United States #1099740

What did you ever find out?

YOU'RE A LIAR CLOVER VALLEY RULES!!

to Anonymous #1087934

What ever.

Clover Valley Moose Tracks Ice Cream with No Moose Tracks Clover Valley "Last week, my 80 year old mother was craving a treat and since we're frugal, we stopped by the local Grocery Outlet and picked up a container of Clover Valley..." Read more Clover Valley Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8Oz Package Review Clover Valley "I bought a package of sharp cheese....i wanted to cut it into slices but it kept crumbling into smaller pieces! Ive bought this product hundreds of times and never had..." Read more Clover Valley - Mold covered beef jerky Clover Valley "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..." Read more Clover Valley Pickles Review Clover Valley "I purchased a jar of pickles and ate nearly the whole jar and juice within a few hours. I noticed it had a different taste than other brands but I..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more