To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins.I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

As I was cooking for my family I used a hand can opener to open my product and was immediately disappointed and shocked/amazed at the unknown object that was stored inside my can of Pinto Beans; tbat was stamped and date November 2017. I look like to speak to someone immediately about this incident. My contact information is (910) 747-2444 or (910) 527-2000 I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon before I seek legal matters.

Thanks in advance.Dontra Dobbins

Review about: Clover Valley Pinto Beans.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Clover Valley Beans
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

I just purchased a box of golden honey puff cereal at the Dollar General @ 2847 Bouldercrest rd in Ellenwood,Ga on 5/21/2016 this morning I'm just now opening the cereal to find some kind of nest in the bag and bug every where my contact info is 6787680082 I need to speak with someone immediately before I seek legal profession also this horrible and makes me sick to the stomach me and my kids can hard eat anything now