Review about Clover Valley Pinto Beans from Fayetteville, North Carolina

58 of 108 Clover Valley reviews

To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins.I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

As I was cooking for my family I used a hand can opener to open my product and was immediately disappointed and shocked/amazed at the unknown object that was stored inside my can of Pinto Beans; tbat was stamped and date November 2017. I look like to speak to someone immediately about this incident. My contact information is (910) 747-2444 or (910) 527-2000 I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon before I seek legal matters.

Thanks in advance.Dontra Dobbins

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clover Valley Pinto Beans
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #780404 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clover Valley? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
58 of 108 Clover Valley reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 23 #1163280

I just purchased a box of golden honey puff cereal at the Dollar General @ 2847 Bouldercrest rd in Ellenwood,Ga on 5/21/2016 this morning I'm just now opening the cereal to find some kind of nest in the bag and bug every where my contact info is 6787680082 I need to speak with someone immediately before I seek legal profession also this horrible and makes me sick to the stomach me and my kids can hard eat anything now

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clover Valley. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Clover Valley.
Filing a new complaint about
×