Review about Clover Valley Pinto Beans from Fayetteville, North Carolina
To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins.I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
As I was cooking for my family I used a hand can opener to open my product and was immediately disappointed and shocked/amazed at the unknown object that was stored inside my can of Pinto Beans; tbat was stamped and date November 2017. I look like to speak to someone immediately about this incident. My contact information is (910) 747-2444 or (910) 527-2000 I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon before I seek legal matters.
Thanks in advance.Dontra Dobbins
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Clover Valley Pinto Beans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Ordered a large pizza and ended up with a 9 to 10 inch pizza. Cost me the size of a large pizza which is about 16 inches from most places..."
- "I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother. Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual..."
- "This is a bunch of BULL *** to be placed on hold for extra long period of time. When a person calls an office and requests to speak with..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."