Review about Clover Valley Black Peppercorn Grinder from Benton, Kentucky
Do not use there peppercorn grinder!Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from.
Then when you are just about ready to finish your dish and eat the grinder part drops off into your food.I'm just hoping I didn't ingest any plastic.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Clover Valley Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..."
- "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."
- "Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room..."
- "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..."