Clover Valley - Review about Chicken Salad from Norwalk, Connecticut
something like grease on the lid of the chicken salad two cans i open and it was on both lids left a nasty taste
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chicken Salad
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "I purchased these chocolate chip cookies today from DG in Donora, PA. There is a gross fungus or something growing on the chocolate chips. This package doesn't expire until 2016...."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Look out for this manager. Cursed me out and slammed window in my face because it was 12:57am and he "was *** closed". I really didn't know what to say..."
- "I saw a 2003 Harley Davidson trike on there and I was going to purchase it. But after calling the seller and getting all the information about it and sending..."
- "For several months has been exacerbated the racist attacks against Hispanics, I think it is our duty to make public and denounce such attacks in all possible forums. I'm putting..."