1.6

Dear Clover Valley, Hello, there. My name is Chad A. Chambers and before I begin, I'd like to commend you on the "pissed consumer" end of your customer service email link. Bravo! Now, to my reason for being pissed. First, I'd like to give you *** for taking away the Mountain Explosion 2 1/2 litre bottles and quite particularly the Blue. The reason for my complaint however, is that after having eaten your refried beans for quite some time now, I am sad to say that they now suck. They suck worse than the *ichigan wolverines football team. They're effectively working on my insides like a backhoe at a job-site and I pray I don't have food poisoning, if you want to call this food. The first can which we ate last week we thought was maybe a bad batch/can and chalked it up as a loss. We even considered that maybe, just maybe you changed the recipe to include ALPO. Tonight, we opened the other can and as soon as I started chiselling it out of the can it smelled. The consistency was just as ALPO, and I proceeded to go on ahead and mix in my ingredients as always to make homemade bean dip.

I wasted not only a can of perfectly nasty Clover Valley refried ALPO, but the cost of the other ingredients as well. Maybe you could get some pointers from Old Elpaso or a higher named brand whose beans (not that your cans had many) don't smell as dog food/shit right out of the can???

My wife is now laughing hysterically because I actually tasted this crap. This entire experience has literally left a BAD ASSED TASTE IN MY MOUTH to say the least!

Furthermore and assuming that only Jim Harbaugh could be the one responsible for this, I will be awaiting an apology email from his sorry butt.

As well, I'd like to know how we will resolve this.

P.S.- Let me know if you'd like for me to send it to you.

P.S.- I wouldn't send this doggy poo to feed a third world country!

P.S.- *ichigan Sucks!

Review about: Clover Valley Refried Beans.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments