Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Clover valley white vinegar

Is this any good at all for cleaning?

Corn flakes clover valley

Why can't I find Clover Valley corn flakes in the dollar General stores?

Can't find product

We arent abke to find the bbq flavor potato sticks at our area Dollar General stores. Have you discontinued this bbq product.

Clover valley pepperoncini’s

Why did you stop selling the pepperoncini’s at Dollar General? These are my absolute favorite!

I don’t like any other brand!!!

Please please please bring them back!! Can I purchase these online or anywhere else?!

I’m like you, the Clover Valley Brand Pepperoncinis is my favorite but I can’t find them anymore, sure wish they’d bring them back

THE LEMONADE PACKS

YOUR LEMONADE IN THE PKGS LIKE KOOLAID WAS WAY MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANY OTHER BRANDS...PLEASE PLEASE BRING THEM BACK TO DOLLAR GENERAL STORES......OR CAN WE ORDER A CASE AT A TIME....IT WAS THE GREATEST....MISS MY CLOVER VALLEY LEMONADE....WOW YOU JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW COULD IT WAS HUH?

Coupons

Hey my name kimberly cavender me my family love ur products i was woundering if u could send coupon to my house like popcorn drinks crackers chips anything really plese

Kool aid

When can I get kool Aid in louisiana

Clover Valley 100% Apple Cider Vinegar

Is you vinegar raw or pasteurized? Tha nks

Corn chips

Why don't any of your stores in Fort Oglethorpe GA have any bags of clover valley original corn chips? I go in the stores and not a bag to be found?

16.9 water bottle label

Did your 16 oz water bottle label ever say 100% happy guaranteed or did it always say 100% satisfaction guaranteed?

Why didn't the last 2 boxes of your French vanilla have no tast

I Buy Your French Vanilla Capppucino kcups and the last box had no French vanilla taste

Show

how do you read this best by date?

sell by 24/02/2017 on Clover Valley Creamy peanut butter at Dollar General in a FLORIDA store

The sell by date is 24 February 2017. You should use the more recognizable Feb. 24, 2017, since understanding 24/02/2017 requires a minimum fourth-grade education.

Show

what kind of chili are used in the chili powder spices made by clover valley

NEED TO KNOW IF THE CHILI ARE SPICES HOT?? THANKS..

Questions 13