Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

how do you read this best by date?

sell by 24/02/2017 on Clover Valley Creamy peanut butter at Dollar General in a FLORIDA store

3 answers
The sell by date is 24 February 2017. You should use the more recognizable Feb. 24, 2017, since understanding 24/02/2017 requires a minimum fourth-grade education.
@PissedConsumer1344963 For YOUR information Ms. Burdette ..... the designation of 24/02/2017 is the European method of dating. So, unless you have lived overseas or taken a foreign language in school a normal person would not have know that!
@PissedConsumer1344963 And in locations where the format 24/02/2017 is used they wouldn't use Feb. 24, 2017. They'd use 24 Feb. 2017. Point being, your condescension is unwarranted, and your suggestion, while valid, proves the point behind the European dating and confusion. However, most that use only numbers and slashes can't use letters, only 123456****/ More concerning is that the ON in question was 4months out of date and still on the shelves
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

crackers

I am not seeking a refund or anything for free. I only wanted to state that recently I started buying the Clover Valley crackers at my local Dollar General.

At first I was very surprised and excited to find that they were much better than any other cracker on the market generic or name brand. They were fresh flaky crisp and I could not wait to tell everyone that I met about how good they were for I use a lot of crackers in my daily diet.

Recently I found that the last few boxes I have bought have been stale and *** the way every other cracker on the market is these days. I just wanted to say how disappointed I was about the change in quality.

1 answer
*** is *** funny. i thought i was being quite civil considering i have been spending money on garbage. yes garbage, when they're stale they go directly in the trash bin. crackers are not supposed to crack teeth!

Does Clover Valley purified bottle water have chlorine in it

by Lizmary

0 answers
View

Where is clover valley rice packaged at or bagged at.

by Caelyn

0 answers
View

Is the liquid creamer supposed to be so thick?

1 answer
Your question is rather specific. It is better to consult Dollar General customer service about the thickness of the liquid creamer

Clover leaf alkiline

Is this real Alkiline water? Or not?

1 answer

Your question seems to be specific. It is better to consult Dollar General customer service by phone at 1-877-855-8797.

View

Product info on pepperoncini.

Hello I just wanna know what happened to your Pepperoncini? I see it’s no longer a stocked item.

In my area Wellsville,ny 14895 it sold out constantly and i just cannot find the same taste and flavor in other brands of that product. Miss is so much.

1 answer

Your question seems to be specific. It is better to reach out to Dollar General customer support by calling at 1-877-855-8797.

View

ARE YOU GOING TO BRING THE H & S PICKLES BACK?

WHERE CAN I FIND THE HOT AND SWEET PICKLES NOW AND CAN I ORDER THEM?

1 answer

It is better to address your question to Dollar General customer service by phone at 1-87*-***-****. Their assistants will gladly help you.

View

What's happened to the devil's food cookies I love? Any chance you can find some for me?

I have checked in at least 8 stores nearby and there are NONE to be found. Also, Dollar General says they are out of stock online.

Any chance you can find some for me? No complaints; we just want cookies.

1 answer

Based on the Dollar General website, Clover Valley devil's food cookies are available online at the moment. Please, check their website one more time.

View

What is a vendor credit on hot dog buns at dollar general

My daughter purchased a package of hot dog buns that were vendor credit. The cashier said she had no clue what that meant and charged full price.

Was my daughter supposed to get a discount? Thank you

1 answer

Vendor credit is not a discount. However, you can contact Dollar General customer service in order to get more information about it by phone at 1-87*-***-****

View

Is clover valley apple cider vinegar pasteurized

I need to know if this product is pasteurized for medical reasons

#1720034
According to the Dollar General website, there is no information on whether vinegar is raw or pasteurized. You can ask your question to Dollar General customer service via the online form.
View

is clover valley purified water alkaline

1 answer

It is better to address your question to Dollar General customer service by phone at 1-877-855-8797. Their assistants will gladly help you

View

when wil you bring back the coconut shortbread cookies dippped in chocolate

1 answer

Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact Dollar General customer service by phone at 1-877-855-8797 or by submitting the online form on their website

View

Where did the Clover Valley pepperoncini peppers go? Are they coming back? Can I order them on line?

1 answer

According to Dollar General website the product you need is not available at the moment. You can contact Dollar General customer service by phone at 1-877-855-8797 or by submitting the online form on their website

View

is there a recall on on colby jack chunk cheese

1 answer

Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact Clover Valley customer service via the Contact Tab in the PissedConsumer website.

canned asparagus

how grown with chemicals and cans whats in them

1 answer

Your question is quite specific. Try to contact Dollar General customer service via their online form in the website.

I have a question

I need to avoid gluten. How do I find out which of your products have gluten?

1 answer
According to Dollar General FAQ page you can find all the product information in their website or on the product label

Clover valley pepperchini peppers

Where did they go are you going to be selling them soon ? Bring them back to your store . They are the best I ever had and I eat two bottles a week of them

1 answer
Your question seems to be popular among other PissedConsumer members. Look for an answer here
View

Clover valley garlic and pepper seasoning

I would like to know if you all discontinue the clover valley brand garlic and pepper seasoning...i have been to about five dollar general stores and i cant not find it...is there anyway i can purchase this item online store...

2 answers
Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact Clover Valley customer support via the Contact Tab in PissedConsumer website.
It sells out quick I've found. I still see it on shelves, can't do find another brand I like they all have salt or the garlic tastes like crap, so when I find it I buy half a dozen or so to last me.
View more answers (1)

Clover valley white vinegar

Is this any good at all for cleaning?

Questions 30