I tried in vain to get contact information with email.I must know if Clover Valley products contain HEC cells/aborted tissue, in any of their products.

Many companies are doing this now. I am trying to determine which products I consider safe morally to buy. Clover Valley, please email me and let me know. The vulgar title of this customer review most likely tells me you have no qualms about moral issues.

I normally stop in on my way home and buy snacks, etc. from Dollar General.

Will be rethinking this.I very much fear that I there are no restraints as long as products sell with this company.

Reason of review: Possible use of HEC cells in food.

Preferred solution: A letter/email from you confirming or denying the use of hec cells..

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Clover Valley - Cheddar Cheese Review Clover Valley "I bought a package of sharp cheese....i wanted to cut it into slices but it kept crumbling into smaller pieces! Ive bought this product hundreds of times and never had..." Read more Clover Valley Pickles Clover Valley " I am very very upset, that you choose to allow your store to sell a Vietnam pickle product in the U.S.A. We ( USA ), have enough pickle manufacturers..." Read more Clover Valley - Mold covered beef jerky Clover Valley "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..." Read more Clover Valley - Poo on eggs Clover Valley "Bought a dozen Clover Valley eggs at Dollar General yesterday. Opened the carton this morning to make breakfast and discovered chicken poo on on one of the eggs about the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more