2.2K views
4.0

Please say it isn't so. Dollar General quit selling Mt explosion.

That is the next best thing to Mt Dew i have ever tasted. The low price is another reason i love it.

Is Dollar General planning to replace Clover Valley sodas with other store brand soda thats just as good,or is the company planning on offering nothing but name brands? The only thing im pissed about is having to do without my Mountain Explosion.

Comments

I am so upset. I went to Dollar General to buy the Clover Valley Mountain Explosion soda and was told that they no longer sell it.

PLEASE bring it back. It is absolutely delicious!!!

And the price was wonderful too. I am searching online to see where else I can buy it.

I would much rather have the clover valley soda sold in doller general it fits the budgets of dollar general shopper's more then high end name brands

Why would you take all your Iced Oatmeal Cookies off the shelf, just because the wrong cookie went into a few packages. We were told that the company, told the employees to throw them out..

I can't believe this was done, more like the workers took them home. Surely people can tell a macaroon cookie from an oatmeal...I hope you get them back and fast!

#1420730

Judging by the two Dollar General stores near my, PepsiCo has told them they can sell Pepsi products or the Clover Valley knock-off versions (e.g., of Mt Dew and Doctor Pepper) but not both, so Dollar General decided to stick with the higher-profit margin name brands. So I'm not likely to ever again go into their stores, where I would commonly buy other stuff along with the good-deal Mountain Explosion.

I'm pissed. I'm trying to find (via Google search) somewhere else that might sell the beverage but am not having any luck yet.

@PissedConsumer1420730

Clover Valley is a private brand with Dollar General, you will not find it anywhere else.

Clover Valley Reviews