3.7K views
4.0

Please say it isn't so. Dollar General quit selling Mt explosion.

That is the next best thing to Mt Dew i have ever tasted. The low price is another reason i love it.

Is Dollar General planning to replace Clover Valley sodas with other store brand soda thats just as good,or is the company planning on offering nothing but name brands? The only thing im pissed about is having to do without my Mountain Explosion.

Comments

#2040604

Where can I find my MTN EXPLOSION drink mix???????

#2024399

My son just turned 16 today!!! He has autism.....

every week for years he would tell me through picture message he wanted Mountain Explosion. We would go and get him a twelve pack and he always open it and we put it away in the fridge together. All he ask for for his birthday was a twelve pack of mountain explosion. He is still up showing me a can and wanting me to go get it!!!

I cannot because y'all discontinued it. My heart is broke for my baby.

#2023992

Clover Valley needs to bring back their Mt Explosion water packets best thing they had for water and I can’t believe Dollar General stopped selling it

#2021398

Bring back

#2013890

I love the mtn explosion. I did not realize they discontinued it. I would have bought a few more boxes last time I found it at Dollar General

#1961696

Mtn. Explosion 0 723** ***** * UPC I have one box left, I bought all I could find when I figured out they were being discontinued.

#1961699
@Yarel Ynh

72392 3****

#1954759

Being diabetic, I found the power drink mix to be the best!! BRING IT BACK!

#1954668

I totally agree that this was my go to product and flavor drink. What happened?

#1944860

I agree! I was addicted to that powder and they just pulled it from the stores!

Please at least give us a reason for this decision. It was always out of stock and when I found it I purchased all that was on the shelf, so why pull this product?

Doesn't seem like a good business decision to me. I have actually stopped going to Dollar General as often as I am so PO'd that they stopped offering Mountain Explosion Hope you are listening DG stores.

#1928447

I totally agree! If I could find out who made it for them I would get it manufactured and become a distributor of it

I'm diabetic and the mtn explosion drink mixes... Please bring them back!

Please Please bring back your Mt.Explosion single drink packs.These are my favorite out of all the to go packs,so I am begging you Please bring them back.I would continue to buy the *** out of them!!!!

Omg Im so mad too!!!! This was my lifeline while dieting.

It was always out of syock so people bought it. Bring it back!!!!

Please, Please, Please bring back the mountain explosion.

#2021397
@PissedConsumer1872828

Bring bck mtn explosion singles

Please tell me that mountain explosion will be coming back soon !! I don’t drink sodas and I can’t take just plain water and I really LOVE this taste !!

@Hashem Azf

Same here!!

@Hashem Azf

Me too. I've been trying to find it every place I go.

I love the water mix!!

I would by it by the boxes not a box at a time. I drank a lot of it.

Well I will no longer be going to Dollar General, because they discontinued my Mountain Explosion drink mix! That’s why I went there to begin with, I can get all the drink mixes they sell at a regular grocery store!

I loved the clover valley brand and now I’m disappointed. Please bring it back, I would buy everything on the shelf when I found it.

Clover Valley Reviews