3.4
Additional Fees

I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses.Anyways the product was within date.

I put a piece in my mouth and it was horrible! Got my glasses and noticed there was mold on this! 0 47500 01623 best by date 27/Nov/2017. I am now afraid I may end up very ill...

Just a warning to everyone check the jerky closely. I have notified DG on Facebook and no reply. Then contacted through Email.

Waiting to see what happens.The doctor said keep the product in the freezer and file a report with the USDA.

This person wrote the review because of "rotten food" of clover valley teriyaki beef jerky from Clover Valley and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9999 and wants Clover Valley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rotten beef jerky and terreble rancid product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clover Valley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Catheys Valley, California, United States #1338723

I bought a bag of Clover Valley original beef Jerky today, and without looking carefully at it put a piece in my mouth. It turned out to be covered in mold. Absolutely disgusting, and Clover Valley should be held accountable for letting this nasty stuff reach the store shelves.