Not resolved
3 comments

I bought a couple boxes of Microwave popcorn, clover valley brand. I went home and placed a bag in the microwave.

I was going to go check my email in the living room while it was popping on the 3 minute timeframe on my microwave. I went into my living room and starting hearing a sizzling noise. I came into a kitchen filled with a burning smell. I looked in the microwave, and it was on fire.

I unplugged the microwave, and opened the door. the bag on the outside corner was on fire still. I blew it out and called the Dollar store where I got the popcorn. The only thing they told me was they could replace the popcorn.

What I said. Your popcorn almost burnt my house down, and they said they would replace it. I just hung up the phone.

so sad. Anyone else have this problem?

I have a blog website called https://www.toxicfoods.org.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Popcorn.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment
Anonymous
#1682548

That happened to me with orville redenbacher popcorn. It may not have anything to do with clover valley, it's just a risk with microwave popcorn in general

Anonymous
#1661455

Cook time varies. Stand by the microwave and wait until the time between pops is about 2 sec.

GraciousSomali778
to Khepri #1677481

The bag caught fire, not the popcorn. It wasn't in there little over a minute before the flames started. Like 20 pieces of popcorn had popped in the bag.

You May Also Like