The 2 cans both read Clover Valley CHUNK TUNA, but when you open the can it's is the most finely grated tuna I have ever seen in my 66 years!! This tuna is grated so fine, that it does not have any flavor or texture.

I went ahead and made tuna salad as I planned but what I really ended up with was just egg salad with these 2 cans of "filler" added to the egg salad. I can't imagine anyone being satisfied with this product or purchasing it a second time. I don't know why anyone would add this product in any recipe.

I was so disappointed!

These were purchased at the Dollar General Store in Auxvasse, MO. I have also purchased milk that has already soured from this Dollar General location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Chunk Light Tuna.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I wouldn't even give my cats, this so called, Clover Valley Tuna. They deserve better, and will receive better products.

Don't shop there anymore....Spend more money on a better product....problem solved....you're welcome..

Purchased several cans of the Clover Valley chunk light tuna for our cat. She became sick and threw up for 2 days.

Also, purchased at Dollar General. Cashier said-making tuna salad, and we said 'no!' No more Cover Valley tuna!