I bought this creamer to no end, I would buy like 8-0 10 bottles a visit when at the DG. But I recently picked up about 10 bottles because it was out of stock for a few days and noticed a change in the bottle, which I thought was a nice look,HOWEVER I went home and made a cup of coffee and it poured out so thick and heavy , I thought I must have got a bad bottle ,so I opened a second one and the same issue..I tried it and it was absolutely awful, it tastes completely different..It was IMHO the best-tasting creamer out there, even better than the big name brands, but now just plain disgusting,I would swear that it has a taste similar to an extract and like a chopped up aspirin mixed with milk. bring back the old flavor .i will not be buying any more until something is fixed because this makes me sick from the taste and also is causing my stomach to get upset.you have ruined the moning wake up for my wife and I .i looked forward to my morning cup of coffe,but now i find myself going to different stores trying to find a replacement,good luck in your sales,you guys really screwed this one up...

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It’s not just the Clover Valley brand. The same thing has happened to the Kroger brand creamer.

It has an odd aftertaste like artificial sweetener. The company stated that the formula hasn’t changed but I found an old label and the ingredients are different.

AcclaimedGreyReefShark

Same here with the hazelnut. Goodbye Clover valley

Apparently dollar general is not interested in the customers reviews on this terrible tasting product since they have not responded to or made corrections.

PessimisticPython

Yes, I just sent a review on this. They not only changed bottle but the ingredients.

Did they not taste test this first.

Absolutely disgusting!! Thought I bought a bad batch.

I TOTALLY AGREE, I HAD THE EXACT SAME ISSUE!! THE OLD KIND WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAV AND I BOUGHT LOTS OF THEM TOO!!!

THE NEW KNID IS VERY VERY AWFUL AND TASTES HORRIBLE....MY COFFEE IS MY VICE IN THE A.M. PLEASE CHANGE BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!