I bought a box of Clover Valley hot cereal. I wasted two cups of milk because they over-poured in the microwave!

They owe me a half a gallon of milk!!! Up until this happened, I never had an issue with Dollar General or their brand. Over the years I have shopped there without an incident or complaint about any of their merchandise, but today took the cake.

Milk nowadays is not cheap, and because I lost two cups of it because of their poorly written instructions, I have to wait another few days until I get paid to buy more. I feel I was stolen from and they owe me a reimbursement in either a refund for the cereal, or the cost of half a gallon of milk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clover Valley Oatmeal.

Reason of review: Poor instructions. They say for "so much time" or until thickened. If you have to keep opening the door to check it, I am losing cooking time..

I didn't like: Instant oatmeal.

Comments

This sounds more like the cooks fault and not the product directions. Read and pay attention next time.

Screw Who Ever You Are You *** Cheapskates Like You Make Me Sick To My Guts!!!