Clover Valley is putting DRUGS in their coffee. It tastes horrible, kept me up half the night and then I could not wake up in the morning.

I rarely take aspirin , and this "coffee" knocked me out.

Dollar General needs to get this off the shelf immediately. It is NOT COFFEE. I cannot taste anything in the coffee except that it's the worst tasting coffee ever. I will be Facebooking this which appears to be involuntary drugging of the public.

I tried this three times, thinking it was just cheap coffee, however it is not just disgusting in taste. It contains a drug.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clover valley country sunrise blend coffee. Clover Valley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clover valley country sunrise blend coffee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clover Valley.

Comments

Just got this coffee. My sugar has went to 180-190 three times.

Usually 110-130. Has to have a sugar in it. Maxwell House has derivatives and fillers with sugar.

Going back to Folgers. Not worth getting sick to save a few dollars.

Yonkers, New York, United States #1238118

Drinking some now. Taste terrible.

I think the pissed off consumer above meant the people who manufacture it must be on drugs thinking anyone would truly enjoy the tast. Great Value sold by WalMart is so much better. If you have to go cheap, buy that instead. Yeeeech.

Lots of sugar and milk even in it.

Nope. Still a big gag.

to Anonymous #1353438

No, something is wrong with this "Coffee " adverse reactions.

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1184187

And this,kiddies...is why you should stay in school and out if the medicine cabinet.

Bwhahahaha this can't be serious