Product: Clover Valley Soft Drink Clear all filters (0 of 35 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - Flat soda

I always buy Clover Valley orange soda, well I bought 4 12 packs last week and the first 12 pack 3 cans we're empty, the next 2 12 packs they were mostly all flat soda. I went back to DG they said to contact you, so I am, I want my money back or more soda. Thank you
2.5
Additional Fees

Clover Valley - TOO MUCH SUGAR

Clover Valley - TOO MUCH SUGAR
49g of sugar Incl. 49g of Added Sugar 98% Mountain Explosion is Carbonated Sugar Water with 2% Flavor.
3.0
Additional Fees
#1520581

Clover Valley - Had empty cans in them

I bought 2 12 packs and both of them had empty cans in them
Show
Bought Soda's from Dollar General which is the Clover Valley brand. Cans, leak... You buy the 12 pack and some are bent and 1/2 full.. They leak and make a mess. Dollar General kept me on the phone for 1 hour (customer service) and did nothing about the 3 cases I had...

All clover valley products suck. Even they're coffee creamer is nasty. Never get they're dairy products. They're customer service can't solve the simplest problems, I am total...

Clover Valley Soft Drink
Why was Clover Valley soda discontinued?
R.H. Smith - Indianapolis

??? Just bought some yesterday here in the greater Indianapolis area. (12/2018). fifty words, {{Redacted}}

Clover Valley Soft Drink

Clover Valley - Love this brand.

I wante to complement not complane.I have never bought a bad clover vally item only thing i fuss about is when the store is out of shells or dr.topper which latleu is often. The shell are way better than velvita which i use to love now they dont seem very good. The coast is grate dr.topper is almost as good as dr.pepper but the only thing that resembles it at all. So ware would i be with out you. Thanks for they goodness and affordable grub.

Clover Valley - BRING BACK LEMON-LIME SODA

My girlfriend and I love the lemon-lime soda because it wasn't as strong of a drink as sprite and now we can't find it anywhere. So PLEASE bring lemon-lime soda back to the Dollar Store in Paducah, KY. Like
Show

Clover Valley - Terrible soda!

Grape soda is another name for stomach acid! Do not buy unless you want to be miserable for hours after drinking.

Clover Valley - Dr topper

Clover Valley - Dr topper
Bought a twelve pack of dr topper can soda and it taste like cream soda. Was not to happy.

Clover Valley - Taste like cream soda

Bought a twelve pack of dr topper, it taste like cream soda. It was purched at doller general inyucca valley, ca. Thank you belinda may. 55524 yucca trl. # 37. Yucca valley ca 92284.