Product: Clover Valley Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer Clear all filters (0 of 24 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - That salted caramel mocha, though

I threw that *** away. I bought 3. To the garbage they went. It looks like sludge, still tried it. Omg. Worst mistake I've made. Gives me one more reason to hate Dollar General.

Clover Valley - HORRIBLE

Purchased it over the weekend. Added it to my coffee. It was not drinkable. My coworker and I both poured out coffee out. Checked expiration date and it is Feb 2020. It was super thick and tasted disgusting. How do I get my money back. Wont try that again.
2.0
Additional Fees
Show

Clover Valley - Why is it so thick?

I opened my bottle of creamer to add it to my coffee, to then realize that it’s the consistency of chocolate syrup. It made my coffee undrinkable until I added regular milk.

Clover Valley - Coffee creamer

Bought salted caramel mocha liquid coffee creamer. It was horrible, it was so thick, I couldn't even pour it out. And, when it did pour out, it came out kind of clumpy. I just bought it on 2/8/19 & the expiration date is good til 10/22/19. Would like to get my $$ back.

Clover Valley - Do you taste your own product

Salted caramel mocha absolutely horrible do you taste your own product, unacceptable

Clover Valley - New nasty stuff

I have using this ever sense I first found it. It was the best until one day the bottle changed and I thought ok it’s bigger so good. WRONG I tried to pour it and it was so thick it wouldn’t pour and the taste wS nasty. It has more calories and carbs than the old one too. Please do something about it and bring the old one back. This one is not drinkable.

Clover Valley - Same thing salted caramel

Was way too thick wouldn't even pour , calorie count must be way off , I'm taking to a lab to see what the *** I was drinking may be a suit in the future
2.0
Show
I had been purchasing the Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer from Dollar General since it came out. It was so good even my 17 year old loved it amd thats saying a lot because she will only drink starbucks. Went to pick up a few more bottles a while back and noticed the...

First time user. I can’t stand the oil in it. I should have read the list of ingredients before purchasing it. Lesson learned.

I don't like flavored additives to my coffee, but if I were you I'd find out how the stuff used to be (ingredients list) and make my own ; omitting the chemical additives, pre...

Clover Valley Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer
I bought clover valley creamer salted carmal mocha and its like jello consistancy i didnt use it what may be wrong with it?.
Mr MePC

I always seem to purchase various new and different store brand "CloverValley products from DG. I too purchased the clover valley Salted Mocha Carmal creamer. I ended up pouri...

Clover Valley Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer

Clover Valley - Distgusting!!!

Bought Salted Carmel Mocha creamer and I opened it to be a super thick to the point it wouldn't pour from the container... Exp. Date was 8/29/19 today is 9/18/18.
Additional Fees