I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at tye grocery store...i started cooking it today and it started boiling and little centipede worms started floating in my pot. I am very glad i saw this before i served it to my children. Please contact me at 843-246-2838.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "Do not use there peppercorn grinder! Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from. Then when you are just about ready to finish..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."
- "Ordered a Azalea Bonsai plant for my MOm for Mother's Day. She called to tell me rec'd a 4 inch dirty potted plant that looked like a ***,..."
- "There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."