I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at tye grocery store...i started cooking it today and it started boiling and little centipede worms started floating in my pot. I am very glad i saw this before i served it to my children. Please contact me at 843-246-2838.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "This sticker is cool but I really love it..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Drivers refuse to deliver to apartments buildings. They call you and say that I had to come downstairs and meet him on the street inorder to accept my order. When..."
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "My brother is having Lockridge homes build his home. I go over there at different times of the day and week. Noone is ever working. Broken window. The electrical panel..."