Rayville, Louisiana

Clover Valley purified bottle water taste and smells like sewage water.I buy it to not drink nasty tap water.

This water is so bad. Taste and smell. What a rio off to buy this nasty water!

Will spend more money and buy another brand!Cheap companies like yours give dollar general a bad name!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clover valley purified drinking water. Clover Valley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clover valley purified drinking water in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clover Valley.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Not all Clover Valley bottle water I have bought In the past has tasted bad, but this last 32 pack tastes absolutely horrible. It even smells bad. We need to be refunded the cost.

I tried Clover Valley Purified Drinking Water for the first time. It smells like mildew and also has a strange taste. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!

Clover Valley water is disgusting!It tastes like chemicals!

My husband brought it home from the dollar store.

I can barely drink this ***, but don't have much choice since the tap water is not safe to drink and I don't have other water here at home to drink.Never again!!!