Clover Valley Purified Bottled Water Review from Louisville, Kentucky
Ok....i live in the United States and in Louisville Kentucky to ne exact...i regularly shop at Family Dollar store to purchase my water...i buy your water...plain purified water...with this batch of water, everytime i open one it has a gassy smell..as if gas was pumped into it...to me this is most unhealthy and should be pulled off the shelves.....not good!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I buy the clover valley soda all the time but im very upsetwith the last 12 pack i bought. At least half of the sodas was flat because the..."
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "I bought a gronk monster for 1 i wanted to try it for 2 new england my team i f**ks with gronk but i opened the drink took a sip..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Thought I would enjoy a milkshake, got some Edy's butterfinger ice cream, was my favorite. About halfway thru, I have a spoon full in my mouth and realize something..."
- "We just found out this week that if you own a diamonds resort package that it is a forever contract. When you die whether your heirs want it or not..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."