Product: Clover Valley Pickles Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
filters
seller:
product:

Clover Valley - Changed pickles

I always made a special trip to dollat general for your pickles, they were the best! But now they are different! The slices are uneven very shoddy done! They dont taste as good either. Please go back to the origional and also make them sliced the same like put some pride in it.
3.3

Clover Valley - Rotten pickles

Opened pickle jar and tried pickle. It was nasty. Bought them 2 days ago the 18th of August

Clover Valley Pickles
I am very very upset, that you choose to allow your store to sell a Vietnam pickle product in the U.S.A. We ( USA ), have enough pickle manufacturers right here in our own country. This is uncalled for. I hope you sincerely think about removing said called products. And be an american. After all, you chose to live here.

Clover Valley Pickles Review

I use to love the dr.toppers and the pickles from clover valley, both have a very bad taste after the first of the year. I don't know what's going on but until something changes, I will pay the extra $1 or 2 for products that taste the way they should.
Clover Valley - Pickles Review
Clover Valley - Pickles Review
I purchased a jar of pickles and ate nearly the whole jar and juice within a few hours. I noticed it had a different taste than other brands but I just figured it was due to the brand difference after getting ready to clean up I noticed a large rust stain contaminating...
judy

I purchased a jar of sweet pickles, the entire jar were soft and wrinkled up-- so gross, I threw all of them away, what a waste. didn't even taste them because they looked so ...

Tina

I got a jar of dill pickle from dollar store. Very bad pickles were dryer up not crunchy and bad taste I won't buy them again.

Clover Valley Pickles Review

Bought a jar of slice pickles for my potato salad. And ruined my potato salad .They smelled funny and tasted worse.
5.0