75 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

The half gallon container of 2% milk picked up yesterday tasted a little strange. But not being sure about the source of the odd taste, whether it was the food along with the milk or the milk.

I tried it again this morning. It still has the same taste. It is certainly tainted with some type of chemical. Now that I have ingested about a quart of it, I am concerned that it could be toxic.

Trying to describe the added flavor, it tastes like chemicals which I have smelled. Likening it to melting plastic or some pesticide, it does not taste healthy or human friendly. Who knows what the bad taste is? But, I am not happy about drinking something or putting it in my body that supposed to be good, not dangerous.

And, relying on a huge industry to provide it safely. It's not okay that there's possibly carcinogenics or something that is not supposed to be in a food product. I didn't buy a half gallon of chemicals to drink or cook with. I bought a half gallon of milk.

So, what's in it that tastes like chemicals? Are people going to end up dying to find out that someone hooked up the wrong hose to the wrong tank? Oops, sorry, 'it won't hurt you'.

I can hear it already. Now what?

User's recommendation: Do not buy Clover Valley Milk products, until they are investigated.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Pinellas Park, Florida

Comments

#1988162

The vitamin D has a chemical taste also . DG Branford Fl.

#1981159

This milk does have a terrible taste. Can't describe it.

Not a sour raste.

We drink 2-3 gallons of milk a week and I hate that dollar general carries this milk now. Havre to drive further to get good milk

#1978169

I’m sorry for your loss Karen.

Clover Valley Reviews