I love clover valley frenh vanilla liq. Creamer in the blue and white box cantainer i shop a lot at my dallor store on highway 13 48 ckarksville Tn.i have made 5 trips there to get my creamer this has happened more than once

was told a differnt story why it wasnt available last night was told no longer available they have lost a customer for sure

Would like to know if this product is still available if not why ? i would buy a case of it

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of clover valley french vanilla coffee creamer from Clover Valley and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clover Valley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clover Valley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Konawa, Oklahoma, United States #1261027

I love clover valley vanilla creamer! Dollar General can't keep it in stock longer than a day after they stock it! At least there are many DG's around our area and I don't hesitate to drive 5 more miles out of town to get it!!

Niceville, Florida, United States #1237200

Is your company going to start restocking the stores with your creamer, or can All of us whom loves your creamer buy directly from the company? Your product is better than International D.

to Anonymous #1261028

You can buy it by the case from Dollar General Stores online too!

Mandeville, Louisiana, United States #1200931

I buy the clover valley liquid creamer the in slidell la why can,t I get it anymore I love that creamer