Product: Clover Valley French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Clear all filters (0 of 35 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - New vanilla creamer

Absolutely disgusting ... not sure how it improved... it was fine before.. now tastes like chalk with a vanilla base..
Show

Clover Valley - New and Improved????? No way!!!!

The so called ‘improved formula’ is absolutely disgusting! I used to love them so much. It tasted wonderful and didn’t need to be refrigerated until opened ... but now I just bought 10 of them and I’m throwing them away. Gross! Gross! Gross! Please change it back!
1.5

Clover Valley - Bad French vanilla creamer

this creamer was great before the changed it now it is horrible the worst i have ever tasted it even makes my coffee smell bad please change it back i will not buy it anymore like this

Clover Valley - French Vanilla liquid Creamer

I purchased this creamer at my local Dollar General Store on January 6, 2019. I tried it in my coffee Monday morning and it is horrible. They need to recall this product. I feel like something is wrong with it other than them changing the formula. I have purchased this product several times before, but not lately. The horrible taste is still lingering on my tongue. Not a happy customer.
4.0
Show

Clover Valley - Coffee creamer and other products!

I don't know about everyone else but I love most of your products! The pod morning brand coffee is great and the price is very low!The French vanilla is better than the big name brands ! Keep up the good work!

Clover Valley - Absolutely Horrible

Like other reviewers, this stuff is the worst creamer I have ever tasted. I'm a coffee lover and tried them all but this is bad. Real bad. So bad, I'm posting this review. Who'd thought I'd see so many similar dislikes. International delight is now on my shopping list again.

Clover Valley - Very upsetting

Why would you change something that was selling so well and was a great product to this terrible thick nasty tasting product!! It was always low on the shelves before and now it just sits there !! Please change it back

Clover Valley - Horrible now

I have been buying this creamer for a while but this bottle is absolutely disgusting. Its like concrete pouring out of a concrete truck. Why?
Show
Just like others who have commented, the recent change to the formulation is absolutely terrible. In the past I would purchase all but 2-3 bottles on the shelf (leave some for others!) When I purchased the new style bottle and the product came out thick I thought I had...

Why didn't you just return the unopened bottles to the store for a refund?

Clover Valley - Best to Worst

Since around April of 2014 I've been purchasing and enjoying your liquid french vanilla coffee creamer. It had been by far the best coffee cream I've ever tasted. I even recommend it to several of my family and friends. But recently youve changed the formula and now I don't enjoy my morning cup of coffee after adding your (changed) formula of coffee cream. Please, correct this mistake as Coca Cola did back in the late 80s. When you have the Best why make it the Worst
2.2