I buy Clover Valley cornstarch.There use to be a white lining inside the box.
Now there isn't one. The box is glued.
This is a potential swallow of glue hazard.I ate a spoon full of it and almost ate a little ball of glue.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."