I buy Clover Valley cornstarch.There use to be a white lining inside the box.
Now there isn't one. The box is glued.
This is a potential swallow of glue hazard.I ate a spoon full of it and almost ate a little ball of glue.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..."
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."