3.9
Additional Fees

I buy Clover Valley cornstarch.There use to be a white lining inside the box.

Now there isn't one. The box is glued.

This is a potential swallow of glue hazard.I ate a spoon full of it and almost ate a little ball of glue.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Clover Valley and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clover Valley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clover Valley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1284046

What happen to the safe white lining?!?!

Are you aware that using that cheap *** glue that some of the glue is getting into the corn starch.........We as loyal customer are consuming this glue, either by cooking with it or eating it out of your glued filled, unsafe box of corn starch!!!!! Please fix it before someone comsume to much that it cause health issues which I'm pretty sure would lead to a lawsuit.

#unwanteddramaimsure

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1276333

I found glue or plastic in two boxes I'm going back to Argo starch

This is my favorite brand of cornstarch.I was angry when I discovered that Dollar General was not putting it's brand of cornstarch in the bags.

The glue does get into the starch.

I hope they confirmed that it's nontoxic.I've eaten a few boxes since the change.

to Anonymous North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1284047

Also Family Dollar has the same glue boxes and I'm eating this ***......Pray it doesn't cause the people that do eat it like myself any health issues

#js

Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1247188

I don't know what they were thinking removing the bag.It was my favorite cornstarch brand.

I'm sure it's cost related. Cutting costs but losing customers is not a good business move.

You pick up the box and the cornstarch just gets all over you.Yuck

I threw mines in the garbage because I thought it was packaged wrong. Now I see this is how they are doing it.

South Boardman, Michigan, United States #1238455

Why the *** did you eat a spoon full of corn starch?

to jim #1239551

I do to. It's craving we have called picta