Manufacturer: Clover Valley Category: Cookies Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Clover Valley - Cookies Review from Charleroi, Pennsylvania
I purchased these chocolate chip cookies today from DG in Donora, PA. There is a gross fungus or something growing on the chocolate chips. This package doesn't expire until 2016. What is growing on the chocolate chips, eww!!

Looks like flour

DontBeATwit
DontBeATwit

Well you did want chewy cookies! Did you at least try it out to make sure it was good? Hopefully the new taint fungus encrusted cookies will be a big hit!

Clover Valley Charleroi, Pennsylvania
Product
Clover Valley Cookies
Reply to reviews

Clover Valley - *** mint peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies

It happened right this *** moment when I tried to take a *** of a delicious chocolate peanut butter cookie, and it was absolutely *** ruined by the taste of god awful mint. How can you ruin something as good as peanut butter? Leave the *** mint flavoring to Girl Scouts you pieces of ***! QUIT RUINING PB AND CHOCOLATE OR BURN IN ***
Clover Valley - Simple Review #1462595624
1/1

4.0
Found a piece of brown paper sack in my cookie while eating it. Added photos. My # is 4172910682

2.3
I bought these today january 23rd 2016 and i.bought them because they had the 50 cent off coupon on it. I noticed they didnt take it off at register. I called store complaining. The manager told me the coupons are expired thats why and that they came on truck today. Sure enough I looked it expired last year but was on cookies that say good til august 2016. Someone should quit false advertiing.

4.0
My Clover Valley sugar cookies were expired before the date, and their soda tastes like it was made out of dirty dish water! Very disappointed