Product: Clover Valley Bottled Water Clear all filters (0 of 45 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - Bottled water

I already put in my complaint. I want to know where is clover valley still in business? What can we do besides complain?

Clover Valley - Sick from bottled water

I bought 2 cases of this water, the first case was fine the 2nd case after about 6 bottles in I started feeling super bad. Not realizing it could be the water I kept drinking it and every time I drank it my stomach hurt like crazy. I drank coffee this morning and felt fine while eating my breakfast but after I started drinking the water again my stomach got worse and worse. I then poured out my water and ice from my cup and got a different kind of water and started feeling better. Still have a bit of a cramping stomach but nothing like earlier today! My youngest son got sick as well after drinking the water. I will never buy this water again!
Show
I bought a 24 pk of Clover Valley water at Dollar General. The water tastes awful, like out of a sewer or pond. Bar code is 02754100929. SKU# is 1208-3801

Where are u located at I'm in Missouri we don't drink tap water and only buy water from the dollar store should we quit buying there drinks ? I rather buy bottled water then d...

2.0
Silver Creek, North Carolina
Clover Valley Bottled Water

Clover Valley - Got sick from this water!

I drank a bottle of this water and got seriously ill. Like shaking sweating and heart racing sick. Felt like i was guna throw up, but i never throw up so i was just forced to suffer until i could get myself to fall asleep. . .and i still feel like *** today. Turns out after i went to sleep my husband did puke after drinking this water. I bought a 32 pack and i will be throwing the whole thing out! DON'T RISK GETTING E-COLI OR OTHER TYPES OF FOOD POISONING...JUST DONT BUY FROM DOLLAR GENERAL
Show

Clover Valley - Great water!

Great water. I've tried them all.... Pellegrino, Fuji, all the premium brands. These guys had the best tasting water on the market. If I was on a desert starving, dying of thirst I would want one brand of water only and that brand would be.... Clover valley!

Clover Valley - Excellednt and trusted product

your water always tests zero. pure distilled water which I use for everything daily. I am a victim of flouride which has been forced upon us through our tap water. I am so grateful for your water.

Clover Valley - Extremely bad smell abd taste

I bought a pack of 32 bottles of clover valley water from DG store in scotts hill tn and when i got home and opeened it we couldnt drink it because it smells so horrible amd taste really bad like chemicals and dishwater. This is makinf people sick!! If you cant do any better you need to tale it off the shelves because is not good fo4 children let alone elder people who drink alot of water as well as i. This is not the first time of having this problem with your brand of water.

Clover Valley - Bad taste

Ive been buying the black cherry flavored water for years....loved it until i tasted the last 2 cases i just bought....awful bad taste in both cases....what the *** happened....i will never buy again.....

Clover Valley - Bad tasting water

I bought a 24 pack of this bottled water and it tastes terrible. I notice that I am not the only one to comment on this. What is being done about this? Signed an unhappy customer. Because of the water, I am afraid to try any of your other products. I know this can't be good for Dollar General's business. It seems they are the only ones selling this brand. Andrea Rhone, 2702 Cleary Rd, Richmond, VA ...afaucette2011@gmail.com

Clover Valley - Soap water

Water tasted like soapy water Bought a 24 pack guess I can use it to sanitize the floor as mop bucket water
Additional Fees