Product: Clover Valley Bottled Water Clear all filters (9 of 9 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Bought a pack of water and it tasted really really bad! Never again will I buy you're water!
Wes

I recently ran out of pure honey I buy from a bee keeper that lives about 15 miles away. I ordered some more but decided to buy a small bottle by the very popular brand name o...

Product
Clover Valley Bottled Water
Reply to reviews
I have tried numerous Clover Valley products over the years and have never been satisfied. Call me a glutton for punishment, but I was always skeptical. Their products are made of extremely low quality for profit, that is quite obvious. I have no idea how they are...
Product
Clover Valley Bottled Water
Reply to reviews

Clover Valley - Water taste like sewer

2.0
Water taste like sewer 2 weeks after Hurricane From dollar general Yes I tried to contact them
Show

Clover Valley - 32 pack bottled water wrapping not sufficent bottles fall out when carrying

Before you get case of water to your home you have to pick up bottles from ground several times . Case wrapping is not covering well enough. Just ask anyone who handles cases. I personally will not purchase any more of product until changes are made

1.4
The bottling on the clover valley water 16.9 Fl oz are to thin and keep getting cases were a few have holes i
Additional Fees

1.5
Clover Valley Gallon of water is terrible... It taste like there is medicine or dirty water added..

Clover Valley Bottled Water Review

Bought 2 gallons of clover valley water. Nasty! Taste like I've chewed on plastic! It is the thickest water I've ever seen.

Clover Valley Bottled Water Review

Just purchased a case of 24 at my local Dollar General and it tastes like Listerine. Something is seriously wrong

Clover Valley Bottled Water Review

Bottled water tastes like super chlorinated pool water and my lips are now burning?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?! I would like a refund and maybe you should look into your source for a chemical leak/contaminated product!!! Lot number is D0076.