Benton, Kentucky
2.0

Do not use there peppercorn grinder!Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from.

Then when you are just about ready to finish your dish and eat the grinder part drops off into your food.I'm just hoping I didn't ingest any plastic.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Chall51483 is overall dissatisfied with Clover Valley and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clover Valley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clover Valley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Clover Valley - Morning Wood Clover Valley "Been finding wood in my coffee, clover valley. Morning wood is something to look forward to but not in my coffee. Bought the coffee from Dollar General. First time I..." Read more Clover Valley - Bad product hair in cup Clover Valley "There is a hair in my cup and it was never opened and the other cup had like air bubbles and it looks rotten. All products say date as 11/..." Read more Clover Valley Moose Tracks Ice Cream with No Moose Tracks Clover Valley "Last week, my 80 year old mother was craving a treat and since we're frugal, we stopped by the local Grocery Outlet and picked up a container of Clover Valley..." Read more Clover Valley - Molded Jerky Clover Valley "Today I opened up my bag of Clover Valley teriyaki beef jerky and it has molded pieces in it! Thank God I opened it in the daytime because if I..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more