To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins.I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

As I was cooking for my family I used a hand can opener to open my product and was immediately disappointed and shocked/amazed at the unknown object that was stored inside my can of Pinto Beans; tbat was stamped and date November 2017. I look like to speak to someone immediately about this incident. My contact information is (910) 747-2444 or (910) 527-2000 I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon before I seek legal matters.

Thanks in advance.Dontra Dobbins

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of clover valley beans from Clover Valley and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clover Valley to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clover Valley for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

I just purchased a box of golden honey puff cereal at the Dollar General @ 2847 Bouldercrest rd in Ellenwood,Ga on 5/21/2016 this morning I'm just now opening the cereal to find some kind of nest in the bag and bug every where my contact info is 6787680082 I need to speak with someone immediately before I seek legal profession also this horrible and makes me sick to the stomach me and my kids can hard eat anything now