59 views
Verified Reviewer

2.1
Poster decreased review rating.

I recently noticed that you have a white lid on your clover valley chocolate syrup. I have always considered your brand by far, hands down better than her she's in nesquik the flavor of chocolate milk is so amazing and not too chocolatey and not too rich and I would go without chocolate syrup before I would buy Hershey's or nesquik but ever since the white lid started to be on the chocolate syrup product of yours I noticed there is a slight taste and change.

Let me correct myself there is a major change in taste in a negative way it is starting to taste kind of like the chalky taste like nesquik has because of its powder and the chocolatey too rich taste like Hershey's has. Please fix this and go back to whatever you guys were originally doing because you guys were on point 100%.

Preferred solution: Fix whatever change you made and go back to what you originally were doing even if you were trying to cut costs it's not worth it trust me I'm a very valued customer and with 100% stand behind clover valley chocolate syrup but not with this change everyth.

Clover Valley Pros: Product is cheap, Flavor is better than name brand.

Clover Valley Cons: New white lid change also flavor changed and not in a good way, Terrible new formula, Please resolve.

Location: 417 Vincennes Street, New Albany, IN 47150