Featured Not resolved

There is a hair in my cup and it was never opened and the other cup had like air bubbles and it looks rotten.All products say date as 11/ 2017 I bought at the dollar general in Flint TX.

I had eaten two cups felt kinda funny but before I opened the one I saw a hair floating in the cup I haven't even opened. The other cup has air pockets and there is a lot of fuzz or something in it. I see on here no resolution to any complaints.

Got me wondering if I should go to the local news station and report my claims.If I don't hear anything from you guys by November 3 I'll just tell my story.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clover valley peach. Clover Valley needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clover valley peach in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clover Valley.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1237474

Stop shopping at the dollar store.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1235110

Oh please. The news will laugh at you.

Take it back to the store for a refund.