Clover Valley - Bad product hair in cup
There is a hair in my cup and it was never opened and the other cup had like air bubbles and it looks rotten.All products say date as 11/ 2017 I bought at the dollar general in Flint TX.
I had eaten two cups felt kinda funny but before I opened the one I saw a hair floating in the cup I haven't even opened. The other cup has air pockets and there is a lot of fuzz or something in it. I see on here no resolution to any complaints.
Got me wondering if I should go to the local news station and report my claims.If I don't hear anything from you guys by November 3 I'll just tell my story.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "This sticker is cool but I really love it..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."