Clover Valley - Bad customer support no product control from Dollar General and Glover valley
I bought a bag of Clover Valley Tropical Trail Mix on 10/2015 and the mix is rancid, I called the number in the back and gave all information Cll # name and she told me to take the product back to D.Gen. NOW WHAT GOOD DID IT DID ME TO CALL THE # ON THE BAG, SO SHE COULD TELL ME TO TAKE BACK TO THE STORE AND THEY WOULD REFUND ME, WHEN I COULD HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT CALLING AND GIVING ALL MY INFO AWAY TO HER FOR NOTHING. Dollar Gen and Clover Valley have a worthless customer support and also no product control at all
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terreble rancid product
- Reason of review:
- Terrible customer serv. bad cuality, rancid product no cust. serv at all
- Product or service
- Clover Valley Tropical Trail Mix
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Been finding wood in my coffee, clover valley. Morning wood is something to look forward to but not in my coffee. Bought the coffee from Dollar General. First time I..."
- "Do not use there peppercorn grinder! Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from. Then when you are just about ready to finish..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "The last December 11 I saw an online advertising about a product that I wanted to prove because it said ( for only $4.06) ,you would send me a sample..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"