I bought a bag of Clover Valley Tropical Trail Mix on 10/2015 and the mix is rancid, I called the number in the back and gave all information Cll # name and she told me to take the product back to D.Gen. NOW WHAT GOOD DID IT DID ME TO CALL THE # ON THE BAG, SO SHE COULD TELL ME TO TAKE BACK TO THE STORE AND THEY WOULD REFUND ME, WHEN I COULD HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT CALLING AND GIVING ALL MY INFO AWAY TO HER FOR NOTHING. Dollar Gen and Clover Valley have a worthless customer support and also no product control at all

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible customer serv. bad cuality, rancid product no cust. serv at all" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Clover Valley and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about clover valley tropical trail mix at Clover Valley was terreble rancid product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clover Valley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clover Valley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clover Valley?

Comments