Clover Valley - Ants everywhere! Sealed foods NOT sealed. Holes in packaging.

Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend most of us these days.I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I know I can trust) but couldn't afford it so I opted for the "Clover Valley".

Bad move. I woke this morning and went to get breakfast and my cupboard was full of ants! They had been drawn in by 2 of the Clover Valley toaster pastries which had small holes in the foil packaging. The box had not yet even been opened.

Disgusting! Everything else in my cupboards are sealed my cupboards are clean and I am covered in ant bites.

Never again will I touch Clover Valley" foods.I don't care how broke I am.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 5 No 5
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12, 2014 #784562

OMG! Took me a while to find a place to post my complaint. I just opened a can of chicken noodle soup from Clover Valley, that I purchased from out local Dollar General store. Dumped it into the pot, and as I was heating it up I noticed these brown particles floating to the surface. I began spooning them out, one by one. Finally a piece about 1/2 inch long came up to the surface. I removed it, and put it on a saucer to take a closer look. It looks like a worm or I don't know what. Dark brown, with a skin over the outside of it, and looks like it was cut on one end. Disgusting! Threw the soup away, but saved this nasty looking thing in water to keep it looking just like it did when I discovered it in the soup, because I really want to find out how I can notify Clover Valley itself.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clover Valley. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Clover Valley.
Filing a new complaint about