Clover Valley - Ants everywhere! Sealed foods NOT sealed. Holes in packaging.
Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days.I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I know I can trust) but couldn't afford it so I opted for the "Clover Valley".
Bad move. I woke this morning and went to get breakfast and my cupboard was full of ants! They had been drawn in by 2 of the Clover Valley toaster pastries which had small holes in the foil packaging. The box had not yet even been opened.
Disgusting! Everything else in my cupboards are sealed my cupboards are clean and I am covered in ant bites.
Never again will I touch Clover Valley" foods.I don't care how broke I am.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast Toaster Pastries
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I bought a bag of Clover Valley Tropical Trail Mix on 10/2015 and the mix is rancid, I called the number in the back and gave all information Cll #..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."