Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days.I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I know I can trust) but couldn't afford it so I opted for the "Clover Valley".
Bad move. I woke this morning and went to get breakfast and my cupboard was full of ants! They had been drawn in by 2 of the Clover Valley toaster pastries which had small holes in the foil packaging. The box had not yet even been opened.
Disgusting! Everything else in my cupboards are sealed my cupboards are clean and I am covered in ant bites.
Never again will I touch Clover Valley" foods.I don't care how broke I am.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast Toaster Pastries
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "Do not use there peppercorn grinder! Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from. Then when you are just about ready to finish..."
- "This sticker is cool but I really love it..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."