filters
State:
City:
Product:

Clover Valley - Bottled water

I already put in my complaint. I want to know where is clover valley still in business? What can we do besides complain?

Clover Valley - Disappointed

I was using your whole wheat bread made a peanut butter sandwich & noticed hair in my mouth went to examine & long white hair was embedded in bread slice a friend was over & saw it also please contact me 347 2237672 Donna Glavan
Additional Fees

Clover Valley - That salted caramel mocha, though

I threw that *** away. I bought 3. To the garbage they went. It looks like sludge, still tried it. Omg. Worst mistake I've made. Gives me one more reason to hate Dollar General.

Clover Valley in District 5, Mississippi - Worst dill pickles

Bought a jar of dill pickles. Weird taste. Pickles were soft and taste was horrible. Thought it may just been a bad batch. Tried another jar a month later....Just as bad, if not worse. Clover Valley has a lot of good products, but the dill pickles ARE NOT one of them!
4.0
District 5, Mississippi

Clover Valley - Horrible

I bought a bag of Clover Valley Fruit & Nut Trail Mix yesterday. I always have liked the dried fruit type of trail mix. This trail mix I took one bite of it. it was crotesque, it was horrible, nasty. then I smelled it, it even smelled horrible.. I want my money back but if I take it back to the dollar store , they will laugh at me..
I didn't like
  • Fruit and nut trail mix
Show

Clover Valley in Sedalia, Missouri - Raisins expired?

I bought your clover valley sun dried raisins (snack box size 1 oz per box). They are so old and dried up they have crystallized. I cannot read the expiration date on the box so I'll provide you with the numbers. It says BESTBEFORE071320N18194. A product of Afghanistan. Very disappointed. I will throw these away and shop at Walmart. Waste of my money.

Clover Valley - Frosted mini wheats

Opened a box of clover valley frosted mini wheats it looked and smelled different ate 4 bites had a strong chemical taste my mouth started hurting about an hour later started to vomit
5.0

Clover Valley in Harrison, Indiana - Good chips

Enjoyed the bbq & jalapeno kettle chips. When reading the warning noticed that acrylamide is spelled wrong toward the end of the warning. I also love your coconut caramel cookies.
4.2
Additional Fees
Harrison, Indiana

Clover Valley - Product labels are inaccurate

Clover Valley - Product labels are inaccurate
I love flavored soda water, WITH NO SUGAR! This product advertises that it has zero sugars, and that is not true! It has the aspartame aftertaste and is not at all like it says! They should relabele and say it SWEETENED someway!

Clover Valley - Sick from bottled water

I bought 2 cases of this water, the first case was fine the 2nd case after about 6 bottles in I started feeling super bad. Not realizing it could be the water I kept drinking it and every time I drank it my stomach hurt like crazy. I drank coffee this morning and felt fine while eating my breakfast but after I started drinking the water again my stomach got worse and worse. I then poured out my water and ice from my cup and got a different kind of water and started feeling better. Still have a bit of a cramping stomach but nothing like earlier today! My youngest son got sick as well after drinking the water. I will never buy this water again!